What Personal Data do we collect?For individual customers who participate in any of our courses, we collect personal name, company name, address, email and phone numbers. Should individuals require assistance in obtaining visas for entry into the United Kingdom, we also collect passport details: passport number, full name as on passport, date of birth and validity period of the passport. Once processed, passport detains are not retained. We may also be provided with contact details of the individual's accounts processing department in order to facilitate payment. Where payment is by credit card, we collect card details to effect the payment but do not retain this information.
For Individuals who are not already participants on any of our courses but who submit requests to receive information about our services, we collect and retain name, company name, address, email and phone numbers.
How we use your informationData we hold as above is used to advise individuals from time-to-time of courses we offer. This communication is mainly but not necessarily exclusively through the use of email.
Your rights as a Data SubjectAt any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access — you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification — you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten — in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right of portability — you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object — you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
How we use your Personal DataCambridge Academy of Transport will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. For individuals and companies who are customers, we are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices.
We collect and process your personal data in order to:
- Perform contractual obligations between you and us, such as attendance on or participation in any of our educational services.
- Conduct statistical analysis.
- Carry out security checks to prevent fraud in accordance with UK fraud and anti-money laundering legislation.
- Contact you from time-to-time with updates to our range of educational programmes.
Does Cambridge Academy of Transport share your data?We do not share your information with any third parties with the exception of governmental agencies acting under due judicial process.
How secure is your Personal DataWe will use technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data, specifically:
- Data secured on servers behind managed firewalls.
- Nightly backups of data to ensure no data is lost.
CopyrightAll of the design of the Cambridge Academy of Transport web site, its graphics, text, the arrangement and selection thereof, and all software and compilations of software, source codes, and all other components of or material comprised in or on this Web-Site are the copyright of Cambridge Academy of Transport Ltd or their designers and content and technology providers. All Rights are Reserved. You are permitted to copy and to print all or part of this web site for the purpose of reviewing our services or placing an order with Cambridge Academy of Transport Ltd. Any other use or reproduction of this web site or any of its components is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Cambridge Academy of Transport Ltd.
Whilst great care has been taken to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate, information as to price and availability is subject to change without notice.
Last update: 23-May-18.