Anatomy of LNG Shipping & Operations
Who Should Attend?
The course appeals across the entire LNG value chain: resource and asset holders, importers, traders, ship owners, charterers, terminal operators, financial institutions, auditors, equipment manufacturers and service providers. Past participants have commented positively on their learning experience delivered in a dynamic and professional manner in a welcoming environment that encourages knowledge exchange. Lecturers challenge participants' understanding, probe deeply into issues of the day and pose solutions to problems faced by many in their own business environment.
Past attendees include senior executives from across the globe, spanning a broad range of responsibilities: general management, trading, ship owning and chartering, voyage and deal operations, finance and project planning.
Benefits of the Course
The course's Technology, Operations and Legislation Sessions provide an informed insight into the choices and limitations of containment systems; and how advances in propulsion technology, coupled with environmental legislation, is narrowing the parameters of asset operability and commercial viability. The Freight Economics, Pricing and Trade Flows sessions will lead to a holistic understanding of the increasingly dynamic charter market and the critical importance of understanding the legal and commercial impact of Charter Party and Supply Contract clauses as well as means to avoid or mitigate such risks.
- Cargo Containment, evolution of Propulsion Systems and Technological Challenges
- Terminal and Vessel Operations, Legislative Environment and drivers for CAPEX/OPEX
- Voyage and Deal Economics, Asset Utilisation, Voyage and Deal Optimisation, Freight Book and Cost Allocation
- LNG Pricing, Trade Flows and Commoditisation
- Chartering: Trends in vessel ownership, Orderbook, Charter Party Formats and review of LNG specific terms
- Cargo Contracts and Essential Documentation, Disputes and their Resolution
Dates to be announced
The current fee for this residential programme is £4,290 (£3,575 plus £715 UK Value Added Tax) and covers tuition, documentation, private en-suite accommodation at Madingley Hall, all meals and a social programme. A rendezvous has been arranged at a central London hotel following which there is complimentary transport to Cambridge.
Programme and Booking Form
To download a Programme and Timetable, Click Here
For a Booking Form, click here.