Strategic Leadership for Shipping
This programme is jointly designed and delivered by Cambridge Academy of Transport and Henley Business School.
Designed specifically for companies involved in the global maritime trade, this new programme will equip you and your organisation with the tools to develop effective leadership strategies for shipping.
It is a residential programme which runs over five days, enabling participants to immerse themselves in a thought-provoking learning environment, facilitated by experts in strategic leadership and shipping.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is aimed at professionals from international shipping, trading and associated industries.
Benefits to you and your organisation:
- Formulate a differentiating strategy to pre-empt competitor moves
- Master the key steps and frameworks necessary to successful strategy development
- Build a futures-ready organisation via effective scenario planning
- Change industry dynamics by focusing on business model innovation
- Understand the principles of effective strategy implementation and change
- Build strategic awareness through one-to-one coaching and leadership development activities
- Test your ideas about strategy with fellow attendees and the faculty members.
The programme is residential and the fee of £7200 (£6000 plus £1200 UK Value Added Tax) covers tuition, documentation, private en-suite accommodation at the venue and all meals.
1-5 June 2015
Greenlands, Henley-on-Thames, Berkshire
The programme is residential and the fee of £7200 (£6000.00 plus £1200 UK Value Added Tax) covers tuition, documentation, private en-suite accommodation at the venue and all meals.
Programme and Booking Form
To download a brochure giving fuller details of the next course (1MB), click here.
For a Booking Form, click here.